What do we believe?
1. The entirety of the Bible is inspired by God, being good for teaching, correction, encouragement, and equipping of the Saints. (2 Tim 3:16)
2. Jesus is the one true Son of God, and one of the three essential parts of the Trinity of God. Jesus was perfect and without sin when walking the Earth as both fully God, and fully man. (John 1, John 9:38, Col 1:15, John 14:26, Phil 2:5-11, 1 Peter 1:19, Heb 4:15)
3. Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who honor Christ as Lord and Savior. (John 3:16&36)
4. All people must repent of their sins, confess their faith, and be baptized in water. (Rom 10:9, Matt 18:19-20)
5. Being baptized in the fullness of the Holy Spirit as promised for today. (Acts 2:1-17; 1 Cor 12; 14)
6. Living out our faith, and being doers of God’s Word on the mountain tops, and in the valleys of our lives. (James 1:22; Lk 8:15)
7. The church is the body of Christ on Earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and existing to evangelize the lost and to edify the body. (Eph 4:1-16)